Monday 9 November 2009

Monday 09th November 2009


Gaaaahhh! Drawing talking heads for the GN, I needed to take a break and draw something a bit more kinetic, so I turned to my old standby TKT - only to discover I'd left off drawing that because it was also at a page of talking heads before I could get to drawing punching and a humorous decapitation. You know - the fun stuff.
Still, talking heads I cannot escape, so talking heads it is for the week ahead - but I also need to get me some comics drawn up for swapsies purposes, too, so I may have to pull some extra time trying to get some of the many, many incomplete projects languishing on the To Do list a little closer to 'finished', which if nothing else will give me something interesting to put up as screen-grabs.

No comments:

Post a Comment