Thursday 20 January 2011

brought to you by Smith & Wesson - fine craftsmanship, finer killsmanship

Nothing from me today except sketches.

Which admittedly I ran off just so I could do the daily screen grab.
Sometimes you have off days and can't do the proper work because you're so cold you have to admit the house booze budget will be better spent on heating the place so you can feel your extremities (though the numbness is at least a comforting break from the pain that usually follows when flesh meets a tiled floor). This is one of those days.

Of course, not being able to buy beer means I must now resort to the dangerous volume of Jack Daniels I have in reserve as a matter of habit. I used to drink a bottle of that a night and now I actually tap that out onto the screen... erm...

Watching: Disaster Zone: Volcano in New York - which utilises stock footage of the World Trade Center attack aftermath to make it look like there are clouds of volcano ash billowing through NYC streets. I have no idea what I think of that.
Sportsdome - which I found a lot funnier than I thought I would a spoof of ESPN reportage.
The Good Wife - which I enjoy a bit too much, making me think I am going through the menopause. I suspect this makes me the target audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment