Tuesday 9 October 2012

Can you believe that the zoo wouldn't let me borrow their white tiger? I'm gonna be sitting at the back of the party and Philip Seymour Hoffman is gonna be like "look at that idiot."

Hey ugly!  Yeah, you - who else am I gonna be talkin' to?  Judge Minty is showing at the Leeds Film Festival and Thought Bubble and is proof that Dredd fans don't know they're bloody born - you wait thirty-five years for a good Dredd movie and then two come along at once, though admittedly I'm biased when it comes to fanfilms, as I love them dearly.  It's so easy to snark from a distance, but to see all that effort to produce something even as horrid as The Death Of Batman is heartening stuff that reminds you that even a solitary pursuit like the reading of funnybooks is a shared passion.

No comments:

Post a Comment