Saturday 21 January 2017

You don't want to know what happens to people who fail the goat

More like The Amityville Terror-ble.  HOHOHO!  You see, it's funny because I'm dissing the large amount of work that people put into the film.  Like a lot of modern horror, I get the feeling that the makers are working through some issues with women, but I suppose if it keeps them from taking up serial murder, where's the harm?
I sometimes count my blessings that I'm the only one reading this blog.*  I worry that someone involved with these movies, tv shows or games might come across the shitty things I say about them.



* Yes, I went straight from saying it's nice that someone had a creative outlet to keep them from serial murders to mentioning that I write this blog.  Irony duly noted.

No comments:

Post a Comment