Saturday 11 January 2014

I'm sorry, I have a very ticklish middle toe. Also what you said was ridiculous.

Weekend time!
Just sitting down to my first beer and this week's episode of the seemingly never-ending Revenge.  Ugh, I hate myself sometimes - I managed to quit Vampire Diaries this late into its lifespan (incestuous homoeroticism apparently is not really my thing) but I still can't quit you, Revenge.  I should ideally be writing a review of it after I watch the episode rather than before, but here we are.
I'll probably enjoy it, so I bid you all do the same with your weekend.  Have a good one!

2 comments:

  1. You like what you like, don't worry. I tried Revenge but didn't like the lead, Emily Van Whosit, so couldn't buy into the idea that she was better than the other rich folk. But give me a box set of a Criminal Minds or Bones or Murdoch Mysteries and I'm not moving for anybody.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I thought she was a bit hard to warm to as well, but in fairness, she's playing a pretty unlikeable character in a show that's not quite the best-written thing on tv. Hopefully she'll be better in the Captain America sequel when she gets to play someone we're supposed to like.

    ReplyDelete