Friday 24 January 2014

never be yourself - you're an awful person

Note to self: work on line weight.

And so ends another week and another pitch is in the bag to go show to editors - normally I'd make a joke about how it was going to fail or wasn't up to scratch and I wouldn't blame editors for setting the dogs on me HOHOHO I KNOW I AM LAME SO NO NEED TO KICK ME WHILE I AM DOWN, but you know what?  I do actually take the work seriously now, and objectively I can admit I have tried and I have turned in material to the best of my current ability and I think it is on the same standard as some stuff that I have seen out there which wasn't drawn by me, so What The Hey, People, I have given it the old-school try and if it fails so be it, at least I'll have some blog filler for down the line somewhere and you can point and laugh at my incompetence while I take notes and vow to be better Next Time.

Meanwhile the weekend awaits and I've got some beer and nuts in as the weather outside looks dreadful, so I shall wish you all a dryer weekend than I look to be having and hope you enjoy it wherever you find yourself.

1 comment:

  1. The very best of luck, Mr B. Though crossing my fingers will sadly have no effect upon your prospects of good fortune, crossed they are.

    ReplyDelete