Friday 18 March 2011

Nothing else ever came - nothing that he saw, or felt, or heard


Ah, glorious failure. Always a pleasure to make your acquaintance, pull out a chair, stay awhile...

Another weekend to look forward to, St Pat's passing without half as many drunken children as usual being roused from an unconscious state this morning on the main street, and I actually know this because I was out and about at the time. Yes, sobriety has made me an early riser, that most despised and unnatural of creatures, and my opinion of it thus far is that I don't need to be talking walks down the street to see the day's dog eggs being laid, yet here we are.
I hope you're happy, Jesus.

1 comment:

  1. That's a cool looking Tron pic on your screengrab there though - nice bit of colouring too! I'm sure Jesus would be well happy with that...if he was still alive and into comics... And if he was still alive I bet he WOULD be into comics, he'd probably be a big old hippy-beard sporting nerd!!!

    ReplyDelete