Thursday 31 March 2011

We need new people here... we have to stick together


Only started this page, but I'm buggered if I'm sleeping until it's done.

My love of shooting communists(1) has led me to the strange place of purchasing the novel Homefront: Voice of Freedom by John Milius and Raymond Benson, and before I could stop myself thinking it, about ten pages in I thought "I expected more of this novel based upon a videogame." It is quite dreadful, somehow managing to go downhill from spelling errors as early as the second page, but the masochist in me is determined to see it to the bitter end.

Also supposed to be sketching a contribution for the Weekly Themed Art Blog today, as it's Sketchy Thursday - that's the last time I do anything early - throws my damn schedule off.




(1) Blogger's terms and conditions oblige me to point out that such shootings happen within the confines of the videogame Homefront: Tomorrow When The Red Dawn Started, and are a purely fantasy scenario in no way endorsed by Blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment