Monday 30 July 2012

I don't want to put a rat in your face cage - or whatever it is you kids say these days

I had a little hospital visit last week that left me wiped out for days afterwards, but I don't mind saying that those drugs they give you before they shove a camera up your jacksie are the bomb.  I'm almost tempted to go back for another spin except for, y'know, the camera they shove up your jacksie, which I do not actually recall but still object to on general principle.
Anyhoo, now that nonsense is out of the way, my often-delayed return to some semblance of routine can't be postponed any longer and Paul and Dirk's scripts have to be illustrated as best a shambling Irish chimp can manage when he's declared a jihad on most of the photoshop tools to do with colour and grey tones, just as he's drawing lots of crowd scenes of robot Jesuses and could arguably do with something to muddy the pages and obscure the shortcuts and fumbled perspective.  The man writing this... he does not think things through.

No comments:

Post a Comment