Monday 24 August 2015

You sure do talk funny

Don't mind me, I'm just surreptitiously slipping back into the blogging while nobody's looking.  Not a lot been happening around Chomhgaill Way, but some deadlines for stuff approach with more alacrity than I find to be ideal, so it's back to the routine of draw/screengrab/fill a blog post with waffle at some point in the day - until Fallout 4 drops, naturally.
It was the last Aqua Teens last night and I almost don't want to go grab it from the web and watch it because once it's gone, it's gone forever.  Ah geez... it wasn't exactly the most regular thing in the world, with some seasons being over a year apart and when they did appear, they were only about ten episodes long, but that show was a big influence on me, showing that you could do stupid and funny rather than stupid or funny.  I will miss it so...

No comments:

Post a Comment