Friday 13 May 2016

I love you but I'm embarrassed by the things you believe, do and say

I don't know when my tv viewing became trapped in the 1970s and 1980s, but here I am just wrapping up on watching Street Hawk (mostly terrible) and diving into Logan's Run: The Series (completely terrible) and almost immediately getting sidetracked hunting down episodes of Bigfoot and Wildboy, a show I cannot believe I didn't know existed: an orphan is raised by Bigfoot and they fight forest crime together!  Created by Ken Ruby and Joe Spears, who made a ton of awesome cartoons you never really saw if all you owned was an analogue tv in the 1980s, but this one's a live-action effort that's a bit Jungle Book, a bit Incredible Hulk, and a bit Grizzly Adams.  God bless you, Internets - and all who sail upon you!

No comments:

Post a Comment