Friday 22 March 2019

SOME people are starting to complain about all the hugging and I don't want to name names but it was definately me

Even though it is a horrible website run by terrible people and has a comments section choking with pedophiles and fascists, I kinda love Youtube now - just in time for it to have been arguably replaced by Twitch or God knows what else is out there I am unaware of as a grown adult with other things to do, but hey I got there in the end.
It's pretty much solely responsible for my falling disastrously behind in my tv watching lately, as sometimes you just don't want to watch the biceps in human form of the Hawaii Five-0 cast pummel their lips around whatever random collection of vowel sounds the script algorithm has spat out for them this week and instead want to hear the dulcet tones of your man-crush explain the philosophical basis of democracy, or your woman crush explain the erotic appeal of lobster-fetishist Jordan Peterson, or the Donkey Kong trans rights activist what shit Graham Linehan right up to the point he's still moaning about it on Twitter a month later man talk for FUCK ME 1 hour and 49 minutes about why the BBC's Sherlock is a load of old cobblers - I mean he's absolutely right and it's good he took the time to articulate his reasoning and issues with it in words and all, but 109 minutes is... 
Anyway I like Youtube is what I am saying, it is a great place to find content even before you get to the fact they have live performance videos of Alvin Stardust.

No comments:

Post a Comment