Tuesday 13 October 2009

Tuesday 13th October 2009


Still struggling with my tech literacy and time management, but slowly getting there by experience and osmosis - true for all things, I imagine.

I'm thinking about finally biting the bullet and watching Heroes episodes I've downloaded thus far, but keep getting put off by overheard opinions of season 4 and the slightly creepy vibe I get from the way they're pushing a lesbian character turn as a reason to tune in. Some girls have real problems coming to terms with experimentation and what it means for their life, so seeing it presented as part of a circus is off-putting even for me, and I'm not even that socially aware - quite the opposite, actually, given my anti-talent for sticking my foot in my gob with almost epic frequency.

No comments:

Post a Comment