Wednesday 25 April 2012

Ladies, let's not do this - at least not with our shirts on.

Babble has been in the bag for a few weeks and I decided to give myself a wee rest seeing as I've heard nowt from Com.X since submitting the pages (which is either a very good sign or a very bad one), only it was not to be as I had a couple of projects owing to lads and I thought it best to try resting only when I had a truly clean plate.  That and Dirk Von Dom sent me an email that partially read "where are my fucking pages you spud eating bastard?"  You can tell he writes short stories, he has a very concise way about his missives.
I also have a strip owing to Paul Scott for the always-impressive Omnivistascope, which I'm still amazed I actually get to contribute to.
But because my computer still runs on Vista and it is a weekday:

No comments:

Post a Comment