Friday 4 September 2015

Sexy people deserve second chances

I won't lie: I am totally watching Devious Maids right now.  It has a scene where a character expresses his concern that someone might be faking having cancer, and to explain his suspicions, he says he checked the person's internet browsing history - he then points to a web page called "how to fake cancer".
I mention this because I read a Tweet from Seth McFarlane where he says "there's no such thing as "hate watching" you just like watching bad shows", but this sadly cannot be entirely accurate because it implies that there are people somewhere who enjoy watching Under The Dome.
I watch Under The Dome and I hate myself for doing so almost as much as I hate Under The Dome.  I am almost 100 percent certain my experience is a paradigm of UTD's audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment