Thursday 31 December 2009


Thumbnailing is always a good idea - it lets me know what terribly neglected area of drawing I have to utilise next. Architecture, background designs and layouts in general seem to be the main things to look forward to in the new year that will end up making me lament the disparity between planning and execution.
Oh, and fire engines. I don't think I can draw those.

New year's resolutions - what the hell:
1 - Lose weight. Admittedly you could be dangerously anorexic and still be legally required to have this on your list of resolutions, but it's not like I can't use more gymtime.
2 - Catch up with my movie watching and telly. Resolutions shouldn't all be a chore, right?
3 - Get my shit together. I'm terribly disorganised as a rule, yet my life runs much smoother when I plan things out and pay attention to what's going on around me.

We'll see how well this works out by the end of the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment