Sunday 7 June 2009

Another productive Sunday.


Yeah, the title of this post is a bit of a lie.
Pretty lazy day again. I noticed someone wearing a cloak while I was out and about, and while this seems to elicit a certain type of response among the older members of the community, it tends to make me feel like Cookstown isn't that far from civilization because we have kids not afraid to roll like they gotta walking our streets rather than the usual baseball cap/sportswear ensemble bedecking the colourful array of metrosexual ingenues that populate the town. I don't think I'd object so much to the latter wardrobe if it accompanied some sort of physical activity, but that makes me a bit of a hypocrite, as I'm the laziest devil I know.

I know I only got out of bed at two o'clock and spent most of the day playing old PS2 games before wandering into the 'study' around six to catch up with my wrestling and movies while doodling on the computer, but it's nearly ten and I think I'll finish 'working' and get in some serious PS3 time so I'll feel I've actually achieved something with my life today.

No comments:

Post a Comment