Friday 17 January 2014

I got a prescription so hopefully I'll stop drinking appletinis and crying all the time

Finished up the gothy horror strip and now I'm moving on to an untitled cavemen project, or possibly Redneck Big Time Happy Rocketship Adventure (provisional title), or maybe even Overly Condensed Superhero Pirate Punching Incident (sadly accurate provisional title).
Just checked how many comics pages I've drawn so far this year and I have a grand total of 10 in the bank, which isn't a great tally to have 16 days into the new year even if I did have to ink, colour and letter the pages, too - see, it's not a great excuse because I'm supposed to be making my own comics and that traditionally entails doing everything myself.
Also today I watched more Dads.  I can't help it, really: the worse the reviews and the more whiny and entitled the detractors become, the more I feel compelled to watch it in spite of them.  I hate to be the one to say this, but I'm starting to think the internet is full of dicks.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, my name is Es Siemienkowicz, a fellow comic artist. I just stumbled upon your blog here. What is your comic?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Ed. The pages were seperate projects rather than one comic: six pages for a strip I'm pitching and four for a horror short by another writer.

    ReplyDelete