Friday 31 January 2014

The girls and I are gonna shoot a video in your driveway

So I'm drawing post-apocalyptic comics because I apparently want to be That Kind Of Comics Person now.  Given my epic consumption of even the trashiest post-nuclear narratives in the last few months, this was probably an inevitable turn-up for the books much like metal fans taking art classes but still ending up drawing skulls and snakes, or - if they're a bit ambitious - bare ladies, but I take some solace that the project more than anything else errs towards shamelessly channeling A Canticle For Liebowitz even though I wasn't consciously doing so going in.  I mean, Mad Max and Fist of the North Star clones are plentiful enough that no-one wants another, surely?
I am gambling on the answer to that one being "yes."

No comments:

Post a Comment