Sunday 20 September 2009

Sunday 20th September 2009


Still not up to the 'drawing 5 pages a week' mark, but nearly - a lot of distractions this week kept me going this way and that rather than getting focused on the GN, but four pages and a bit, counting the weekend off (sorta) is good enough as a starting point, but still lots of room for improvement.
Those communist scum in the Guardian and the Observer have given away free booklets on drawing and painting, so I suppose now's as good a time as any to give both a try from the ground up, as I've got stuck in my scribbly ways of late, and getting back to basics might help me creatively - and God help me, the results are going on this darn sketchblog come hell or high water...

Watching: Leverage season 1, Crash season 1
Reading: Scott Pilgrim and the Infinite Sadness, Fantastic Four 570,

No comments:

Post a Comment