Wednesday 26 May 2010

1 Year old, son


And so at last I hit the one year mark for daily 'sketchblogging' without the 'daily sketch' part - barring that time when I didn't want to post from the final pages of a story going in someone else's book so had to do sketches despite myself. For the past 12 months, the blog has been helpful in that it's made me sit down and actually draw something in order to post, so on that score it's been a success for me in helping me keep to a routine - if not an actual schedule.
I've been thinking about being unemployed, too - in the last five years, I've been a retailer, a graphic designer, a glazer, a carpenter, a printer, and by default I must now actually refer to myself as an 'artist' because it's pretty much all I've been doing in any constant capacity, even though I probably wouldn't still be doing it if stuff didn't need watching on the pc.

Watching:
"Don't give up on me, Zokhan - don't die on me now!"
"All forms of physical contact including coitus are off the table."

No comments:

Post a Comment