Wednesday 10 August 2011

don't get cocky, it's gonna get rocky, we gonna move down to the next ya jockey

No screen grabs today as I've been kicking it old school with paper and pencil (as one might phrase it WERE ONE A MORON), so I'm returning to my old habit of padding out the daily updates with any old tat I have laying about that hasn't appeared on this blog in particular just yet.
So here's some sketches I ran up for the Themed Art Blog, this week celebrating the 1980s action movie and leaving me literally spoiled for choice in terms of subject even though all the obvious candidates like predator, Aliens, Indiana Jones, Robocop and Big Trouble in Little China have already been covered, since there's still the Die Hards, American Ninjas, A Team... a great decade for action heroes, the 1980s, though the 90s was good too, while the less said about the 2000s and the rise of the music promo action sequence the better.
From top to bottom, the themes were Star Wars, Dinosaurs, and Exorcism.



No comments:

Post a Comment