Thursday 4 August 2011

You think you gonna live forever, but you won't. Someone'll kill ya. Someone'll kill ya with a knife.


As regards Love Bites, I suspect I may have brought the wrong chromosone to this pilot.

Her off Ugly Betty, playing more of a human being.

"Vampires would have a cold penis."

I like how the writer shorthands that this character is supposed to be an asshole by making her a vocal Battlestar Galactica fan.

Her off Eastwick. She likes dildos. Apparantly.

JJ Abrahms' man-wife. Was also in LA Noir.

I honestly cannot think of a single thing that I have seen that starred Jennifer Love Hewitt apart from this right here.

Mh. All's said and done, not a great hour of television, though it started well.

The last story just kind of dragged on forever and dulled the memory of the decent opening.

Seems an okay show.

No comments:

Post a Comment