Tuesday 11 February 2014

I don't sleep, I just dream

Catching up on the backlog again with some clumsy but sadly necessary colouring.  I can never get my shit together on Mondays so it's great to have something to relax with in front of the tv so I can pretend I'm busy and not just catching up on my Transformers: Prime watching - or as it was called this (final) season, Transformers: Prime: Beast Hunters, a pointlessly busy title for a pointlessly drawn-out season.  The reworked theme and intro sucked, while the storyline meanders before the animation budget implodes and the season showdown takes place on a giant toilet seat with a PS3 screensaver as a background so overall it's not a great send-off for a series that started out well with some shameless but fun mash-ups of scenes and ideas from sources as disparate as John Carpenter's Prince Of Darkness and Stargate, but there were some fun retakes on Transformers lore along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment