Monday 25 October 2010

I'm not normally a praying man, but if you're up there please save me, Superman


Scribble, scribble, scribble.
The weekend and the Fallout: New Vegas marathon is over, and my opinion thus far - a good 17 hours into it (don't judge me, you scum) - is that it's a good expansion of Fallout 3, but not that much of a step up that it justifies two years of development. It feels like more of a particularly big chunk of DLC in the Point Lookout vein, even though there's plenty that differentiates it from the previous game like switching to different ammo types during play to adopt to characters' individual armor stats, but it's also riddled with graphics glitches, collision detection bugs, and for some reason I seem to have bypassed a big chunk of story somewhere as my character started conversing with another about stuff I don't recall happening, which is kind of a big deal as it was stuff that advanced the story to a later point without me knowing what happened in the interim, though no doubt there'll be a patch to fix that coming along.

Still lovin' it, mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment