Wednesday 3 November 2010

don't skimp on the chilli peppers I want my farts to hurt

Dang your eyes, Jack Daniels. I hate you but I love you. I hate that I love you.



So much for the pseudo-ligne claire look to the strip - there is also a glaring disparity between the colours on the tablet and the colours on my monitor, and it is not helped by the latter constantly 'auto adjusting' to a shitty colour setup even after I go to the trouble of calibrating the two into synch. Do I blame Dell? Do I blame myself? Do I blame Vista? Fuck it, I'll blame Vista - let's face it, that's always a safe bet.

Watching: Professor Layton and the Eternal Diva. Based on a Nintendo DS game and kind of a sub-Ghibli offering in terms of visuals, but kids would probably get on with it if it was a bit faster-paced or the action was better animated - though god knows what they like these days. Maybe it's perfectly fine as it is, but I thought it was overlong and too slow. Nice visual aesthetic, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment