Thursday 14 April 2011

The corpses stacked like firewood, the rivers red with their blood - I miss it so much


Have I mentioned I liked Zoids on the blog at all? I'll go out on a limb and venture that it might have come up.
If you do not know what Zoids are I understand completely, but also pity you greatly. Should you fancy a crash course, you could do worse than check out the digital archive of the strip in it's entirety available at BloodfortheBaron.Com, which is the only way you will ever read it between Grant Morrison, Marvel, Tomy, Hasbro and whatever anime company holds the rights to the entirely unrelated cartoon shows latterly based on the property and the attendant royalty payments and licensing mess that make the occasionally grim original strip an unlikely candidate for reprint.

No comments:

Post a Comment