Wednesday 7 September 2011

So you had a drunken threesome, join the club - we’re villains, you crybaby! We swing.


Okay proportion - you don't like me and I clearly don't like you, but let's just get these last couple dozen pages in the bag and we'll go our separate ways, okay? I'll go learn to draw in an anime style or something, something cartoony and not even vaguely acquainted with human anatomy and go chase me a job on a Marvel teen book, and you and perspective and tone can go fuck yourselves cause we ain't gettin' along, son.

I'm done with Bond movies so now I have to move onto some other marathon re-watch and the obvious candidate is Godzilla movies, though that'll take time to arrange given the rarity of some of those, so it looks like I'll be doing a Star Wars marathon of the six SW flicks, the two Ewoks outings, the CGI Clone Wars and the Samurai Jack dude's original CW movie/series in the meantime, and oddly what I'm looking forward to most is the Ewok movies. Funny how life goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment