Thursday 6 October 2011

revolution starts you call me and I'll be right down front showing you how it's done - until then you need to shut the fuck up when folks is talkin


Watching: Baa Baa Black Sheep, a WW2-set tv show about the exploits of a fighter squadron in the Pacific. I'm quite enjoying it, but wondering how I fell into watching it given I usually like stuff with spaceships or people in expensive clothes smoldering at each other in large offices. Seem to have a lot of war films under my belt this last few weeks, and my bath-time reading seems to be Run Silent, Run Deep, a manly novel about sailors on a sub over the course of the war as they deal with an infamous Japanese skipper, and yet my final issues of Darkhawk remain untouched in the meanwhile. I have basically gone weird is what I am saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment