Friday 7 March 2014

I'm just gonna go do some research on lawsuits in my room

"One day, madam, I will be better at lettering and colouring my comics, but you will still be ugly." - Winston Churchill, Graphic Narratives Convention for Gentlemen, 1943.

Given the cultural reference, I probably should have done the Hachiko post from earlier in the week with this strip... whoopsy daisy.

So it's the end of the first week of Lent, having given up booze, meat, caffeine, milk, and eggs, and I don't miss any of it at all.  No sir, not one item on that stupid list of things that I don't know what I was thinking when I made it do I miss because I have plenty of toilet paper and headache tablets to hand, so what do I have to complain about?  I'll be honest, I really don't rule out the possibility of snapping and going on a bit of a bender.  We shall see.
I hope the weekend finds you well and I shall see you on the other side of it hopefully fit and well.

No comments:

Post a Comment