Friday 28 March 2014

It's comforting to know that people who buy guns also like angry rants against the government

So to the end of another week, and the beginning the last of the J6 strips.  I probably should have put some punctuation on the final panel of the last one to denote an ending, but here's the next one anyway, in which motorcycling Spider-Man (with a lightsabre) teams up with Barack Obama to fight cyborg sharks led by Cobra Commander in an airship - airships being a fallback for me in these strips, it seems.

It's been a pleasant experience on my end, having something to put up on a regular basis, and I'll continue to post the dailies over the weekend as usual, but I think the experiment has run its course and after this one finishes it's back to infrequent screengrab posts and grumbling about nonsense in my own wee corner of the web as one of the few people who've stuck with Blogger and not just gone to Instagram to post regular pictures of my lunch like I was one of those food-blogger scum - you know the kind of jerks I'm talking about.  Food bloggers are the absolute worst.

Anyway, I hope you'll all have a good weekend.  TTFN.

No comments:

Post a Comment