Tuesday 21 December 2010

So long, suckers


Catching up with my colouring can mean only one thing: I have absolutely everything else I need to draw finished and my 'to do' list is clear!

Is it fuck.

I'm doodling away at less concentration-demanding arty activities because I'm either hungover or in the process of getting drunk when I've gone near the pc this last couple of weeks, so it's that time of year again when I bid an adieu to daily posts until my rampant drinking probl- I mean my hectic social and networking schedule allows me to return to a more sober daily routine - no point doing a daily work blog if I'm not getting any work done, after all.
Until that happy day when I can stop drinking because that's the day I long for even if must be through the sweet release of death, I wish you all the very best of the season and hope the new year finds you well.

No comments:

Post a Comment